Mar 10, 2011

Tween Birthday Card


Good morning!

I recently purchased my first Greeting Farm stamp sets from 7Kids College Fund. When my package arrived, I was thrilled - they are even cuter in person than they are in the photos online - I'm hooked!  I stamped out this adorable image from Miss Anya Hats Off stamp set in black memento ink on the Copic Xpress It card stock.  While looking for ideas and inspiration online, I headed over to The Greeting Farm website and saw that on their Club Anya blog they have weekly challenges posted and decided to get busy and create a card for this week's challenge.

I designed my card using the designer's card sketch (or at least a variation on her sketch).  I used Cosmo Cricket's Upcycle Mini deck for the patterned papers and colors and got right to work to create my card.


It's a bit hard to see in my photos, but after coloring Anya, I added some sparkle and shine to her outfit with some Spica glitter pens (on her hair, hat, and belt) and a clear & black Sakura glaze pen (on her hat, belt & boots).  I'm also going to enter this card in the Moxie Fab Stamp with Markers challenge since I colored each word in the Hero Arts birthday sentiment with a variety of Stampin Up markers before cutting them apart to add to the card front.

Card Details
Stamps: Miss Anya Hats Off (The Greeting Farm); All Occasion Greetings (Hero Arts)
Ink: SU markers for sentiments & inside; Memento black
Card stock: Cosmo Cricket Upcycle patterned paper
Other: sewing machine; MFT heart die; PTI felt; buttons; Pink Paisley twine; Copic markers; Spica pens; dauber; Sakura glaze pen - clear & black; SU ribbon; Spellbinder classic oval dies

and the inside view...


Thanks for checking in on me today - I'll have another Anya card to share tomorrow!
Jessica

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails