Mar 17, 2011

Lucky Friends

Hi There!
Today I'm sharing a card I made for this week's Outlawz Thursday POM challenge - "Green".  You can interpret the challenge by using the color green as I did but you could also go green by recycling products, etc!  Here's the link to the challenge, samples and chatter for this week.

Here's a close up of the focal image - I stamped the birds on patterned paper scraps and colored their bellies with Memento Markers and coordinating Sakura glitter pens to highlight them a bit.  The rest of the card was about as CAS (clean and simple) as it comes.  The DCWV grade school patterned paper did all the work for me.  I just added some satin flowers and a green ribbon tied in a bow and I was done!

Card Details ( 5" square card)
Stamps: 4 Leaf Clover (MFT); Basic Grey clear bird stamp set
Ink: Memento; SU green (inside)
Card stock: DCWV grade school mat stack
Other: May Arts green/yellow ribbon; Michaels satin green flowers; Kaiser Kraft rhinestones

and the inside view...


Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!  I'm so lucky to have you check in on me today! *wink!*
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is the sweetest, cutest card ever Jessica! TFS

Mary Mac

Melissa said...

That is so lovely! The inside is a nice surprise :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails