Mar 13, 2011

CAS Butterflies


Good morning!

I have a fun card to share with you today made with the Layers of Color Butterfly Collector stamp set.  I used one butterfly image from the set and stamped it several times in a variety of Stampin Up ink colors, cut them out and mounted them on some layered circles, being sure to coordinate the papers with the inks.

Card Details
Stamps: Butterfly Collector (LOC)
Ink: Stampin Up
Card stock: GKD white & black; SU colored
Other: Quikutz embossing folder; SU satin ribbon; EK Success circle punches

and the inside view....


Have a great rest of your day - thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

9 comments:

Gloria said...

That is ONE GORGEOUS eye catching card!

MariLynn said...

This is gorgeous. I love the circles behind the butterflies. You have inspired me.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous card, Jess! Love the colors!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jess - I saw this pop up on Facebook and loved it! You are so amazing with CAS cards - they always have such warmth - I need some lessons from you!! Gorgeous layout and colours - love it!! That LOC butterfly is divine! {{{Hugs}}}

Eva said...

Jessica, your card is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I love these pretty flowers and your gorgeous white card with the pop of the colorful butterflies! Thanks so much for hopping along! Hugs...

E.T said...

Gorgeous! Love it!

Janna said...

lovely butterfly card! tfs :-) Janna

Donna said...

wow! I LOVE this card! Hope all is well with you Jess - miss ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the Quick Cuts embossing folder! My great-grandmother used the same pattern to make what she called a wedding ring quilt!
T
hanks for sharing your fun and colorful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails