Feb 21, 2011

Happy Holidays


Hi There!

I have a Christmas card to share today - have you started making cards to add to your Christmas card stash yet?  I try to make at least a couple of holiday themed cards each month throughout the year, so my collection has a good start for all the cards that need to be sent and given out at Christmas time.

This card was made with a couple of Layers of Color items - the Victorian Art stencil and the Happy Wishes clear stamp set & Poinsettia Frame cling stamp that coordinates with Spellbinder's Label 16 dies.  If I had to do the card over, I would stamp the sentiment in Versafine Black ink and emboss with clear detail embossing powder to help the sentiment pop a bit more... it bugs me that it's not bolder than it is - lol!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica


Card Details
Stamps: Happy Wishes and Poinsettia Frame (LOC)
Ink: Distress; Black Memento
Card stock: MME Christmas patterned
Other: Lace; sewing machine; copic markers; Labels 16 nestability dies; blending tool; seam binding ribbon; Petite Oval plain & scallop nestability dies


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Very pretty Jessica and I hear ya on the "if I had to do it again"...I am like that so often (well about every card, lol!) Love the stenciling on this :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails