Dec 29, 2010

More Christmas cards...


Hi there!

While looking through my project photos recently, I came across these cards that I don't believe I've shared on my blog yet.  I had designed these cards for a class while I still worked at GinaK Designs and thought I'd share them today on my blog.



We've been busy around home this week - the kids playing with new toys and spending the night away with family and friends, taking down the Christmas tree, and doing some after Christmas shopping.  I am lucky enough to only have to work today and tomorrow and then it's another long weekend for me!

I've been spending as much free time as I can working on editing Disney World photos and getting things ready for next year.  I've got some fun announcements to share next week on my blog with some new companies that I am privileged to work with, so I have been working on projects and getting things organized for all the new adventures!

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for checking in on me!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails