Nov 29, 2010

Sweet Christmas


Hi There!

My card tonight is from my kit that I made with  SU's Merry Crittermas.  I thought I'd share it tonight since the other new projects I've been working on aren't quite ready to be shared here yet.  For more information on all the cards and ornaments that I designed for this virtual class kit, please click HERE.  The sketch for this card was inspired by Julie Tilman's Mojo Monday Sketch 164.

Card Details
Stamps: SU Merry Crittermas
Ink: Memento
Card stock: GinaK solid; PTI white; SU retired papers
Other: sewing machine; copic markers; buttons; SU punches; SU ribbon; Nestabilities circle dies; EK border punch

Here's the inside view...


Have a great night!
Jessica

1 comment:

gale.sewell said...

I really like this card. I like the background paper, the design is so cute. I also like the inside of the card, you are one of the few who share the inside of their cards. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Gale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails