Sep 14, 2010

Hey Friend!


Good evening!

I have a fun little card to share tonight using some Basic Grey clear mini stamp sets that I purchased awhile back at Archivers.  I just love those chubby little birdies and have been enjoying using them on a couple of different projects lately.  The card came together rather quickly because I was using up scraps left on my craft table.


Card Details
Stamps: Basic Grey clear mini set; MFT sentiment for inside card
Ink: Versafine black
Cardstock: GinaK white, black, kraft; SU tangerine, baja blue; Cosmo Cricket dp
Other: Copic markers; SU ribbon and border punch; buttons; sewing machine; corner rounder; fine tipped pens; SU top note die; Scor-tape; jute


Thanks for stopping by, friends!!
Jessica

1 comment:

Tina said...

Adorable card, Jessica!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails