Sep 11, 2010

Lean on Me scrapbook pages


Hi there!

Today I'm sharing the scrapbook layout I designed using the materials in the Lean on Me card kit.  I added a sheet of Black Onyx card stock to the papers because it's so hard for me to make a scrapbook page without it.  I didn't add photos to these pages yet, as I'm waiting to get some recent ones printed out of the kids, so I made the photo mats to be 4 1/4" x 6 1/4".

Once the photos are developed, I'll just need to apply adhesive and stick them to the mats.  I actually have been making quite a few scrapbook pages lately and have done this on most of them as I'm trying to work ahead on Christmas gifts/layouts.  Since I want the photos to be recent ones, I'm saving the photos for last.

Here's a close up of the first page - you can see lots of sewing and embossing ....  


Lean on Me Scrapbook Pages
Stamps: Lean on Me
Ink: Black Memento; Vivid
Cardstock: GinaK black, white, dandelion, grass green, sweet mango, red hot
Other: Sewing machine; EK Success border and circle punch; Spellbinder double end tags, tags trio and label 11 dies; silver eyelets, twine, Cuttlebug floral fantasy and floral screen embossing folders; 5/8" dandelion yellow grosgrain; doodlebug glitter; ScorTape; Buttons; Basic Grey glazed brad


Next, is Page 2 -


I stamped the flowers in Vivid inks and trimmed around them so I could add them around the photo mats.  I made sure to only apply the adhesive to the parts of the flowers that aren't over the mat, so I can add the photos without any hindrance.


Check in tomorrow night for more projects with the Lean on Me stamp set from myself and some of my fellow designers!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails