Jul 29, 2010

Seeds of Kindness Potted Plants


Hi!

I'm having a blast a CHA and have taken lots of photos of friends and stamping 'celebrities'!  If you'd like to see them, here's the link to the photo album on Facebook.  You don't need to be a member of Facebook to see them, by the way.  It's been so fun and I'm looking forward to another fun filled day tomorrow. 

I have a couple more cards to share tonight with the Seeds of Kindness stamp set.  The card kit that I've designed for this stamp set is free with the purchase of the stamp for just a bit longer - until next Thursday, August 5.  So, if you're thinking about purchasing the set don't wait too much longer so you can get the coordinating kit for free!

Once again, I pulled out my Distress inks and water brush and water colored the focal images for both of these cards...


Card Details
Stamps: Seeds of Kindness
Ink: Distress; Memento black
Cardstock: GinaK
Other: embossing folder; square punch; piercer; waterbrush; sponge dauber; ribbon; button


And, here's the second one - with navy, spruced up, and wine colored cardstocks:


Card Details
Stamps: Seeds of Kindness
Ink: Memento black; distress
Cardstock: GinaK
Other: embossing folders; waterbrush; ribbon; oval punch;

and the inside -


Have a wonderful rest of your night and if you're coming to CHA - I hope I see you tomorrow!
Jessica

1 comment:

JaniceAileen said...

So beautiful, Jessica! I especially LOVE the first one! So glad you ladies are rocking it at CHA! Of course, we are all envious but are living vicariously through your photos and FB updates--thanks! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails