Jul 27, 2010

More Watercolored Flowers

Good evening!

I'm headed to CHA tomorrow morning with some friends and am SO excited!  But before I finish packing, I wanted to share a couple of cards that I've made recently with the Seeds of Kindness stamp set.  Once again, I pulled out my waterbrush and tried my hand at watercoloring the images.

On this first card, I did a free form water colored background first and then stamped the image in versafine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then, I water colored the image with some distress inks to help it pop...


Card Details
Stamps: Seeds of Kindness
Ink: Black Versafine
Cardstock: GinaK
Other: Border punch; embossing folder; waterbrush; twine; nestability die; ArtQuest watercolors; rhinestones


The next one was watercolored once again with Koh-i-noor watercolors and then touched up with a couple of distress inks to help the colors pop a bit more.



Card Details
Stamps: Seeds of Kindness
Ink: Black Versafine
Cardstock: GinaK
Other: waterbrush; corner rounder; embossing folder; nestability dies; white gel pen; buttons


Back to packing and finishing everything up!  I'm hoping to get photos while at CHA and will do my best to post them on my blog when/if I get internet connection while away from home. 

Have a great night and if you're going to be at CHA Wednesday - Friday, I hope I'll see you there!
Jessica

1 comment:

Miesje said...

Those are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails