Jul 7, 2010

More Seeds of Kindness Samples


Good afternoon!

My blog post today has some more samples from the current card kit stamp set called Seeds of Kindness.  For this month, whenever you purchase the stamp set you will automatically receive the card kit designed by myself for this stamp set for free!  The kit comes with enough cardstock to make different 3 cards.  I've included the measurements and additional supplies needed to complete the cards as well.  However, because the cardstock isn't pre-cut, you are able to use the supplies however you wish and keep my instruction sheet as a handy reference tool.

This card below is a sample of one of the cards I designed for the card kit - although for this sample I colored the images with Copic markers and for the card kit I used colored pencils, odorless minerals, and blending stumps.  To view all the cards in the kit along with more details, check out my blog post here.


I wanted feature some more of the gorgeous cards I've seen in the StampTV gallery from some of my STV friends, so you can see even more ideas for this versatile stamp set!  I've linked each photo to the gallery, so you can leave a comment or view other card samples from the designers that they have in their StampTV gallery.

First up is this beauty from Melissa Shultz - our StampTV sketch challenge hostess.  Just look at her colors and those nestability dies layered together!  It's beautiful, Melissa!


Melissa also made this beauty - check out the fun layout she used on her card!  Love those colors together too!

Next, is this beautiful card by Linda Payne - our StampTV blast from the past hostess!  I love that she titled her card, 'potted plants I can't grow' - it's like we're sister, Linda!  I can't grow anything either - lol!  Isn't the patterned paper she choose for her card perfect?  So pretty, Linda!


This beauty is from Carla Suto - our StampTV color challenge hostess.  Carla used a sketch challenge by Melissa to complete this card.  I just love all the layers, colors, and textures going on with her card, don't you?  Carla, it's beautiful!


The last grouping of cards I have to share tonight are from GinaK's Card Kit guest designer, Janice Whiting.  I just adore how Janice used the plant image as a background stamp for this card - what an awesome idea!  And the netting - it's perfect with it too, isn't it?  Not to mention her coloring too... what a beauty, Janice!


Janice's next card is also lovely - with more of the earthly feel to it with her netting.  Love the textures going on with this card too!


I hope you've enjoyed all the samples you've seen today with the Seeds of Kindness stamp set!  When you receive your stamp set, please share your cards with us in the StampTV gallery.  Be sure to add the tag: seedsofkindness to your photo, so they will all be linked together!  I will be featuring more cards with the stamp set over the next few weeks and would love to feature yours!

Have a wonderful night!
Jessica


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails