Jun 24, 2010

Summer Fun

Good morning!

This morning I have a fun card to share that I made with Rupa's new Beach Bum stamp set.  I'm taking the kids to my friend's house after work to go swimming and thought this card would be perfect to give to Marianne and Tom as a thank you for letting us use their pool. 


Card Details
Stamps: Beach Bum
Cardstock: GinaK, DCWV patterned
Ink: Versafine black; vivid for shading
Other: Spellbinder nestability dies; copic markers; dauber; ribbon; button


The inside is blank so the kids can each write a thank you note on it.

On another note, check out my friend Tina's blog post HERE.  She made the most adorable card for my daughter Ashley in honor of her recent baptism.  How sweet is that?!  Thank you, Tina!!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Jessica

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I like this summer card!! How very bright and wonderful design! You're so sweet... you didn't have to link my blog, silly girl! I hope she likes the card. Thank you! *HUGS*

Miesje said...

What a fun card! Love it!

Kingston's Kreations said...

I LOVE it! Your colors are great and I know anyone would love to get this card. TFS! (Ribbon is really cute too!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails