Jun 25, 2010

Happy for You!


Good morning!

I have a couple of cards to share this morning that I made with the Botanicals stamp set.  While designing each month's card kit, I like to experiment with different designs and techniques while I'm 'getting to know' the stamp set to get a feel for what I want the kit to be like.  These are a few cards that I made that didn't make the cut, but I like them enough to share here with you this morning!  lol

I was on a gold embossing kick with these card and really like how elegant the bold images are embossed...


Card Details
Stamps: Botanicals
Ink: Versamark; Vivid
Cardstock: GinaK; Nina Brackett digital
Other: Gold detail embossing powder; piercer; corner rounder; gold brads



and, the next card ...


Card Details
Stamps: Botanicals
Ink: Versamark; Vivid
Cardstock: GinaK; Nina Brackett digital
Other: Ribbon; corner rounder; detail gold embossing powder; spellbinders dies; gold brads


I edged the rectangle die cut with Versamark, sprinkled gold embossing powder over the ink and then heat set.  I like the 'vintage' look that gives the die cut, don't you?


I also wanted remind you that the free card kit that is comes with the Botanicals stamp set will only be included in the stamp set price for one more week!  It's already time for a new GinaK release - which will be next Thursday, July 1st at 10pm.  At that time, the Botanicals card kit will be sold for $9.95 and the next card kit stamp set, Seeds of Kindness will be available.  Look for more information on the new card kit during our preview week, starting Sunday night!  We'll be featuring the kit on Tuesday night and I can't wait to share it with you!

Happy Friday - hope it's a great day for you!
Jessica

3 comments:

Jessica ML said...

These cards are so beautiful. I have a question. Your digital paper is vibrant and when I print digital paper I don't get those vibrant colors. Which printer do you use to print your paper?

Tina said...

Oh yes!! I want to know that also as I'm getting a new printer for my shop soon.

LOVE these cards... they would have made MY cut! LOL

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Beautiful cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails