May 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Brad!


Good evening!

I couldn't attend the Release party tonight over on StampTV because I am spending time with my husband and family.  It's Brad and my 14th anniversary today and I wanted to share this card tonight that I made for him.

We love to go on our Anniversary or get away trips together to somewhere where there is water - whether it be a lake, an ocean, or even a river.  It seems to be our tradition!  I have a photo of Brad on one of our trips together standing by an anchor - so when I saw the sentiment and the image in the Enjoy the Sunshine StampTV kit, I had to use them together for my card for him!


Card Details
Stamps: Enjoy the Sunshine
Ink: Black Stazon; Ranger Alcohol inks for polished stone technique
Cardstock: Glossy; GinaK
Other: Applicator felt; blending solution; brads, sewing machine; embossing folder


Happy Anniversary, Brad!  I'm so thankful for our years together and can't wait to share many more with you and see what the future holds for us and our family!

And, to you - thanks for stopping by!  All the new products, including my new Botanicals card kit are available for purchase in GinaK's online store now! 

Here's the link for some quick and easy shopping!
Jessica

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

what a fabulous masculine anniversary card! Happy Anniversary to you - we missed you at the party.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails