Feb 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


I was lucky enough to get together with my good friend Sharri Saturday morning to visit and do some stamping together!  While I was there, I worked on this adorable stamp image that I recently bought from My Favorite Things.

As soon as I saw the new Pure Innocence stamp line on my friends' blogs a few weeks ago, I KNEW she had to be mine!  I purchased a couple other images from the line and can't wait to get them inky... there's just never enough time in the day for playing with our stamping toys, is there?

I used a new DCWV paper pack that I bought recently at JoAnne's called Citrus (or something like that).  I really liked the bold, bright colors with the glittery accents and thought they'd be perfect with this little spring scene.  Her dress and watering can was paper pieced with some of the paper from the pack too.

 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! 
Jessica

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gooooooodness is this ever adorable!!!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

a perfection in cuteness! i love it!

Nancy Jensen said...

Sooooo cute!

Melody said...

So adorable!

Janice M said...

Jessica your card is ADORABLE!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations Jessica! Your card is one of MFT's Favorite Finds this week! Your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails