Feb 16, 2010

Oh Baby!



Good evening!

I wanted to pop in quickly and share this card I made with Rupa Shevde's Oh Baby stamp set.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added some yellow flock to the duck's feathers and glitter on the wheels and beaks of these adorable little creatures...



I'm sorry the main photo is a bit blurry... I'm not sure what the problem was with it - I hope you can see the details okay over the computer screen.

I'll be back tomorrow night with several of my GinaK CSS friends participating in a blog hop featuring Gina's special Hope is Faith stamp set that she designed for the Red Cross assisting in the relief efforts in Haiti.

See you then!
Jessica

4 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

Super cute card!

Tina said...

Adorable!!!! Love these ducks. Great job coloring!

Diana Q said...

Such a cute card...inside and out! I love that you used the yellow flock! So sweet!

Donna said...

This is adorable, Jessica. I love the sentiments and images in this set! And you set them off to perfection.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails