Dec 23, 2009

Let it Snow and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I'm not sure that I'll be able to pop back in until after the holidays but I couldn't resist sharing one more Christmas card that I made recently with some more Penny Black images. With all the snow and ice that we are predicted to get in the midwest this week, it's rather appropriate, don't you think?

As you can see, I colored with Copics and embellished the images with Crystal Lacquer, liquid applique, glitters, and stickles again... love all those products! The sentiment on the front of the card is from Hero Arts.

and the inside with sentiments from GinaK - this top flap hides the brad prongs ...

and, of course more of the Labels 7 dies for the sentiment on the inside...

Before I let you go, I thought I'd share a couple of photos of my kids from last night. They had their Christmas program and were so cute that I just had to share them. The photos aren't the best... I'm hoping Santa will bring me a new SLR digital camera for Christmas - or at least soon after Christmas because I REALLY miss my SLR for photos of the kids.



Ashley's entire class were angels - look at how cute they all are performing last night...

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends!

Merry Christmas, all my friends!
Jessica and family

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Your kids are so darling, Jessica! So nice that they still let you take their photo's!!! Our kids just raced out of here in nice attire - I think perhaps we are getting a new photo of them for Christmas???!!! (They're 34 and 28, still single, and haven't had new pics in a long time!)... Merry Christmas, and thanks for sharing your delightful Christmas card with us!!! Love those Nesties! Won't they be pretty at Easter or Confirmations, Baptisms, etc., as a Bible???

Lori said...

Sweet card, and those kiddo's look adorable in front of the tree! Have a very Merry Christmas, Jessica!

Susan White said...

Jess your kids are cute...so is the card I love that label die.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails