Dec 13, 2009

December Class Cards' Blog Hop!

Welcome to our very first GinaK Card Kit Club blog hop!

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with our newest GinaK Design Team. We have assembled an amazingly talented group of designers who will be sharing cards based on my Card Kits. I was so excited when each of these Rock Star Designers accepted my invitation - well, excited is an under-statement, lol! I've been a huge fan of each of these gals and am so happy to call them colleagues!

For this month's hop, I've asked them to design their projects using the same basic sketch and measurements of the class card that I designed but to put their own personal touches on them adding whatever embellishments, patterned papers, etc. that they would like to use! I'm going to share the card that each designer was assigned to and then link their blogs so you can see what they've created for us!

Each of the designer's cards will be added to the StampTV gallery and the GinaK Idea Center over the next few days.

Life is Good {stamp set by Theresa Momber}
CKC Designer: Colleen Schaan


***************************

Tech Talk {stamp set by Melanie Muenchinger}
CKC Designer: Sankari Wegmen


************************

Warm and Wonderful {stamp set by Rupa Shevde}
CKC Designers: Bev Gerard
and Suzanne Dean



************************

Lovely Shelf {stamp set by Nina Brackett}
CKC Designer: Valerie Stangle



Happy hopping - I know you're going to LOVE what they have prepared for us! Leave some love on their blogs for them, welcoming them to the team, won't you?

I'll see you back here tomorrow night with another GinaK blog hop featuring Nina Brackett's Lovely Shelf stamp set.
Jessica

7 comments:

colleen said...

Jessica! YOU rock... these are great cards and they are so much fun to work with. Thanks for the great opportunity.

Theresa Momber said...

Yay! We are so lucky to have this talented group. Off to see their blogs!

Valerie said...

Thanks, Jess, for this wonderful opportunity!!

NinaB said...

Jessica, you picked an awesome team for your Card kits. I love their distinct styles.

Anonymous said...

I love all of them.. I need to CASE some .. they are CAS ... just what I love.

Jessica said...

I've been to see all the creations.
They are all lovely. Thanks for sharing with us ladies. And...
Merry Christmas

Jan Castle said...

WOW...you were very busy! Wondeful cards...thanks for sharing!
Jan Castle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails