Oct 5, 2009

Holiday Hugs

Happy Monday!

Boy, it's been a busy couple of days - well, couple of weeks for me! I'm sure you can all relate to that as it seems like everyone I know has so much on their plates all the time! I'm working on sharing the promised gift cards/purse totes tomorrow night... so watch for that post soon!

Tonight's project is one of my favorites from the Release party - this adorable little treat box I made with Carolyn's Warm Winter Wishes and a Sizzix SU die cut.

Just look at this cute little guy...


Be sure to check out our Idea Center for lots more projects and samples with this adorable stamp set! Here's the link to check out: Warm Winter Wishes

Have a great night!
Jessica

Project Details
Stamps: Warm Winter Wishes
Cardstock: GinaK Rocket Red, Black, White, acetate
Ink: Memento
Other: Copics, Circle Nestabilities: Plain & Scallop, SU Sizzix matchbox die, googlie eyes, stickles

5 comments:

Selma said...

Jessica this is an adorable project. Love the eyes and glitter.

AKiteFlier said...

Absolutely SCRUMMY!!! (Scrumptious and Yummy!) LOVE it - you know you could really fill it with Hershey's HUGS candy - not as many but clever too :-) Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas with us.

MaGoooo said...

This is the most ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

This is so cute, Jessica! It would be great to give to my coworkers for the holidays. Do you have a pattern for the box? My Warm Winter Wishes set is on it's way to me as we speak. Love this idea! Thanks!

Lori said...

So sweet! The eyes and sparkle heart really add interest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails