Sep 1, 2009

You've got Mail!

Good evening!

Are you one of the hundreds of people who ordered Theresa's Autumn Beauty stamp set over the past weekend? Seriously, that stamp set has flown out the door at GinaK Designs! I think our PostOffice lady is going to be boycotting our store soon with the stacks and stacks of orders that have gone out of our doors this week!

Today's card is one that I shared during the release party last week. I stamped the image in Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored with Copics on GinaK's Ivory Cardstock...

Theresa has included such fun images to color in this set - and I LOVE to color, remember? That little sunflower was so fun, I decided to decorate the inside of the card with it...


On a personal note, please remember our CSS DT Tina Gilliland in your prayers. Her father-in-law passed away yesterday and I know they could use some love and lots of prayers right now.

And, due to the recent changes Stampin Up has invoked on their demonstrator agreement, I will be resigning my demoship at the end of this month. If you have ordered SU from me in the past, please accept my apologies, but they have added several restrictions to their contract that I can't and won't abide by. If you would like to order anything through me, please let me know by Friday, September 25 as I will be resigning on Monday, September 28.

Thanks for checking in with me today - tomorrow is my kid's last day of summer vacation! I've got a to-do list a mile long to get done after work... wish me luck!!

Jessica


4 comments:

Wanda said...

Jessica, I'm sorry you're leaving your SU demo'ship but I can certainly understand. I'm not a demo but read on Paperlicisous' blog the jist of the new regs. It's too bad SU felt they had to take this step. Hope you'll continue your blog as it's one that I visit each day.

Selma said...

Yes,I'm one of those people who ordered Theresa's new set. I am so anxious to receive it. This card is beautiful Jessica. I'm going to have to go read the new SU regulations.

Kay S said...

I waiting very impatiently for this set to arrive at my doorstep (hoping for it today!). It is such a great set and your card is gorgeous, as always! My kids started school on Monday and Tuesday (one goes to private school and the other to public school, thus the different start days). Hope you all enjoy the last day of vacation!

Jennie said...

Enjoy the end of your vacation...we are back in the school routine here :o) Your card is just lovely, love the way you staggered the two CB panels.

Sorry about the SU thing...I just dropped a few months ago myself after many years and if I hadn't, would be now. I feel for you and so many others due to this decision.....

You are a rock star designer and not limited to the big chain! :o)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails