Jul 17, 2009

G2!

Good morning!

Have you heard of Gina and her daughter Alicia's new website for tweens/teenagers called G2? It's a fun and safe place for kids to hang out, share photos, and chat. Alicia is such a talented artist - she even has free 'coloring pages' that are available to print out... you KNOW my Ashley is all over that! lol!

So, in honor of the all those talented young people out there, I thought I'd share these projects with you today. This was my 'lame' attempt trying to make a few projects that would work for those modern kids out there who aren't into 'cutesy' images so much any more. (Can you imagine!?! lol!)

I decided to make a little bag filled with Hershey Kisses (because everyone KNOWS how chocolate is the best way to bridge the generation gap, right!?). I used Stampin Up's Sizzix die for the bag - that die makes the quickest and easiest little gift bag!

For the card, I pulled out my alcohol inks, glossy paper, and stazon ink to make this simple card...

I used a couple of new Stampin Up products on this card - a Sizzix embossing folder, new Sizzix letter dies, and the new paper punch. LOVE them all together!

Some rhinestone flowers finished off the card with some sparkle.

Next up, is a purple polished stone project that I swiped the background for a cool plaid background...

I added a few purple rhinestones on the background as well as these fun butterfly stamps. The EK Success border punch is a fun modern lacey edge, don't you think?

When is the last time you tried to make a card for a teenager? I'd love to see it - share your link with me sometime. I need more ideas on cards for that age group!!

Thanks for checking in on my today - have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

Project Supplies:

Stamps: Bombshell Stamps

Papers: Glossy cardstock, GinaK Pure Luxury, Stampin UP

Inks: Ranger Alcohol inks; Memento & Stazon ink

Other: EK Success Border punch; Sizzix dies & Embossing folder; SU paper punch, clips & Ribbon. Rhinestones - Darcy & Petaloo; Copic Markers; Inkssentials felt & applicator; nestability die

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

These are awesome Jessica!

Vicki

Jessica Diedrich said...

Jessica these are SO cute! I LOVE the butterflies! Am following your blog now ;) It's awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails