Jul 16, 2009

Birthday Girl...

Today is my niece's birthday - yes, there are LOTS of birthdays this month, aren't they!? I've had birthdays on my mind and have been making quite of few birthday cards lately! lol! The birthday girl's favorite color is blue - so it's a very blue birthday card today!

I stamped this image (I'm sorry, I don't know where she comes from... it's an unmounted one from my collection) in Memento ink and colored with copics, I added some Waterfall stickles for some added sparkle.

Because kids LOVE their name on their cards, I used a Hero Arts ABC set and stamped out her name and then highlighted with stickles.

I forgot to take a photo of the inside of the card - oops!

Have a great rest of your day - I hope it's a fun one!
Jessica

2 comments:

Chris said...

love the image on this card. i would love to have one like it with all of the grand daughters that I have. so very cute and a great idea to put their name on the card! tfs

Norine said...

this is so cute love how you put the 6 great job
Hugs
Norine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails