Jun 26, 2009

Rupa Sheve's 100% Sweet Cards

Rupa Shevde is a great friend of mine - aren't I lucky!? She brought some cards she made with her brand new set 100% Sweet into the store this week and asked if I would take some photos of them and share her cards for her during Gina's Release Party. So, of course, I said YES - and here they are!

This first card is fun - it's spinner card!

She used Crystal lacquer and stickles to make the frosting on the cupcakes look good enough to eat!

Next, is this soothing - but YUMMY Icecream Sundae...

Check out the Crystal lacquer hot fudge! Yummy!

Rupa's next card is my favorite out of all that she brought because I LOVE these soft colors - isn't her card so pretty?

The icecream cone is so soft and delicate and there is chocolate flock on the dripping fudge topping!


How about some yummy Cheesecake?


Here's a close up so you can see the acetate window and the cherry glaze of Rupa's cheesecake..


Last but certainly not least is this adorable card...

I love Rupa's icecream on this card - looks like peach and strawberry to me!

Thanks for checking with me today - I am so honored to share Rupa's cards with you all today! Judging by the amount of orders for Rupa's 100% Sweet Stamp set - I KNOW we'll be seeing lots more sweet treats in our StampTV gallery soon!
Jessica

2 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C every single one of them!

Nancy Jensen said...

I wasn't going to give into the urge to buy this set but after looking at all your awesome cards... I just might have to get it!

You are such an enabler! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails