Jun 26, 2009

Friend's House

Good morning!

Wasn't last night's party fun!? All the samples were great and the chatter was fun as always! This morning I thought I'd share a card that I made with Asela's The Journey stamp set. I love this image and had so much fun coloring it with Copics.

I used more of Nina's Bug Me Anytime digital papers to decorate the card and chose Copic markers to match for the image. I wanted the scene to pop a little more, so I popped up the steps and the flower pots on the porch. The greenery in the pots are embellished with Doodlebug's glitters and the Quickie glue pen.

Thanks for checking in with me today! I'll have another post tomorrow with some of Gina's new stamp sets released last night.
Jessica

1 comment:

Becky said...

I missed this, I work at nights :(, but you did an awesome job with these stamps, your cards are gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails