Jun 2, 2009

Enjoy Birthday Cupcakes

Good morning!

This morning I have a Magnolia card to share with you - and look! She's got a cupcake! Cupcakes seem to be all the rage lately, don't they? I like brownies better myself... lol!

While we were away last week, I took some Magnolia stamps and my Copic markers so I could color some images while hanging out with family. I ended up coloring several images and made some cards with them over the weekend, so don't be surprised if you see several Magnolia cards this week!

Here's a close up of the main image so you see some of the Copic shadings... (pay no attention to how slanted this photo got! yikes!)


I have a large container of scrap 12x12 Stampin Up designer papers, so I pulled out a variety of papers to match this little cupcake chef. There is some sparkle on her from Stickles but it may be hard to see in this wonky photo!

Here's the inside view...

Have a great rest of your day - I hope it's filled with some sweet treats!
Jessica

2 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh I just love your cards with the Magnolia stamps! You always color them so well and they are always sooo cute!

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Jessica! Love Tilda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails