May 20, 2009

Happy Bird-day!

A quick note about my next Online class through Stamp TV - the material list has been added to the Classes tab. Here's a preview of the 3 cards that are in the classes this time...


Good morning! It's a gorgeous day here in Stoughton today - full of sunshine and warm temperatures.

We've been enjoying having our windows open during work lately and there are the loudest birds chirping in some nearby trees. What a glorious sound, isn't it? The only time I don't like to hear birds is in the early mornings when I'm trying to sleep... but otherwise - sing away! lol!


The bird on my card today is singing a happy birthday song...


I went with a vintage feeling for my card today - lots of buttons, pearls and soft colors. The images are from Rupa's Home Tweet Home stamp set. Everything was colored with Copics and the sky was shaded with chalks & some scallop punches. I added some stickles for sparkle...


I forgot to get a photo of the inside of the card - oops!

Gina has two new StampTV videos up today - so be sure to pop over there and check them out! She has some awesome projects made with wax paper, a brayer & ink & a cuttlebug embossing folders - interesting combination of products, huh?! It's so cool - and so much fun to watch!

Have a great rest of your day - I hope the sun is shining where you are!!
Jessica

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

What pretty cards!! Nice work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails