Apr 16, 2009

StampTV Sketch Card

Good morning!

I'm the hostess this week for StampTV's Thursday Sketch Challenge. I hope you'll get a chance to play along and be entered to win a free GinaK Stamp set valued at $24.95 or less.

I used the new Digital Papers that Gina has designed for my Fun With Flowers Online Class called SpringTime in Paris...

This digital paper is available exclusively for through our online class and it's so bright and cheerful. Gina made a beautiful card with it earlier on her blog. Click here to check it out.

I am brand new to digital papers, but found that I love printing them out just like I print out my photos. When I download the papers and they are all extracted from the zip files, I save them to my picture file. Then, I go into the folder and click on the papers that I want to print out.

I chose the ordinary print option, but made sure to go into the printer properties and clicked on the high quality paper and then on best resolution. This makes a big difference with the printer ink and speed.

Finally, I chose to print the papers at the 5x7 size, so I could get two papers per sheet. I decided to print it out on GinaK's 80lb. Pure luxury cardstock, so I was able to get all 6 papers printed out on 3 sheets of cardstock. The papers are scaled to size, so the patterns are smaller - which is perfect for cardmakers like myself.

There will be 4 new digital papers available next week during Gina's Release - along with 7 new stamp sets and one new cardstock color! One of the digital papers will be free - how great is that?!

Hope to see your sketch card challenge over on StampTV soon! You have until next Thursday, April 23rd to play along.
Jessica

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love these Kindred Spirits sets!!! I just discovered them! Love the card... my favorite colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails