Apr 15, 2009

A Charmed Life sentiments....

Good morning!

I'm sorry I've been slacking a little on my blog lately... but no worries! Gina is releasing SEVEN new stamp sets next Thursday - so I've been working on getting them inky! This release is so diversified, it's got to be one of my favorite ones of all time. Just a little longer and I can start peeking what I've been working on...

So, since I can't share anything new, I thought I'd pull out some cards from last month's release. Both cards were made with Melanie's A Charmed Life stamp set. I used a retired Spring Paper Pack from Stampin Up to make them - I love the bright and cheerful colors.


Gina has two new videos she's sharing on StampTV today - using reinkers and baby wipes! I LOVE the techniques she's sharing and am sure you will too once you see it in action.

She also set up my Online ClassRoom Blog last night - so if you've received your kit and have the passwords, pop over and check it out! We'll have a weekly live chat where you can ask me specific questions.

Everything is there for you - the instructions along with step by step photos, the digital PDF files for you to print out to keep in a 3 ring binder, as well as the two digital paper packs that are included in the class. I've been working with the digital papers and will share some tips with how I print them out here on my blog tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by - and I hope to see you over in the ClassRoom sometime soon!
Jessica

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

Jessica,

I love this "love" charm card!! I can't wait 'til next Thursday's release of new sets!

Lisa (aka Lingaling)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails