Apr 5, 2009

Bon Voyage...

Happy Sunday!

Did you notice my new avatar photo? It's one last HUGE hint that all of the PaperCraft Design Team members are doing to help you with your matching the babies with the design team adults! Here's the link to the place to enter your answers: PaperCraft Planet Blog.

Today's card is one of several that I made this weekend. I pulled out some of my Magnolia rubber stamps and got them all inky and embellished! They are so cute - even though my family keeps on asking where their faces and noses are! I pointed out to them that I didn't really think many of their cartoons or action figures were very realistic either - that seemed to quiet them down! LOL!

This sweet little gal was stamped with GinaK Pure Luxury cardstock and colored with copics. I tried really hard to leave some white areas - and even added some white lines with my Ranger Inkssentials gel pen. I absolutely LOVE the shading that I've seen when people leave white areas and use the pen for embellishing, but it's really hard for me to do.

Do you notice those tiny little acrylic butterflies? They were punched out with EK Success Butterfly (the large whale of a punch size) with Shrink Plastic. I colored one side of the punchout with a copic marker and then heated it with my heat gun to shrink it. Before it was cooled, I bent the wings upwards. Using glue dots, I adhered them my card and then added tiny Kaiser Kraft rhinestones for sparkle.

The suitcase was stamped on SU's Sahara Sand cardstock and shaded with a variety of Copics, the White gel pen, and Sakura's Black Glaze pen.


I used SU's Sellabration Papers on this card - inside and out. I love the bright cheerful colors in this paper pack! Lots of variety of embellishments were used too.


The inside sentiment is from GinaK's Tag Lines and is perfect for this card, don't you think? I used my new Octagon Nestabilities on the inside panel. I didn't think I would like this shape - I thought it looked a little too much like a stop sign... but, I'm liking it a lot!
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Jessica

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Jessica, these are so cute and I just love how you color! So much detail you have in these cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails