Mar 1, 2009

You Know You're Old When...

I love this fun stamp set of Gina's called You know You're Old When... - all the images are really silly and make for some fun cards. Last night I pulled the set out and made a couple of cards - 2 of which I'm sharing today on my blog.


Since I had just taught a Copic Coloring Class earlier in the day, I pulled out my copics and had some coloring therapy with my markers... Isn't that what coloring is for us - therapy? lol!


The ink I used was Black Versafine and I clear embossed with detail embossing powder before I colored. I love the shine this adds - it really makes the copics pop. The colors I used were dependant upon the Basic Grey papers I decided to use on the cards. The little Grandma was decked out with Basic Grey's Eva.

Next up, is my challenge card for Melanie's PotLuck challenge she issued on Friday. It's called split screen. So, I aptly named this card - Banana Split! lol! If you'd like to see the other cards that have been uploaded to StampTV for this challenge, check out this link.

I'm off to do more laundry and stamping! Happy Sunday to everyone!
Jessica

1 comment:

Norine said...

these are both so cute and funny and sadly true LOL
Hugs
Norine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails