Mar 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gramps!

Yesterday I shared the other two cards I made with this super adorable You Know You're Old When stamp set from GinaK Designs - here's one more! This Grandpa is so much fun to color with Copics! I matched him to this Basic Grey Archaic Cardstock paper pack.

Since, it's for a guy - no ribbons or fancy stuff... just the mini brads that come in the Archaic collection along with the EK Success Curvy Corner Punch. I sponged the edges of the Pure Luxury Cardstock with SU's retired River Rock ink - I love that color!

Here's the inside ...


For all of my local friends, I wanted to let you know that we have decided to hold off on any classes this month at GinaK's Retail Store. Between the StampTV projects, the upcoming Garage Sale this weekend, and several of us taking vacations... it just isn't convenient to schedule anything right now. However, I will be holding a Copic A Box class the last Saturday of the month - March 28 from 11-1.

Thanks!
Jessica

3 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

I just love this! LOL! Your coloring on this is soo awesome, as usual and it just looks like a grandpa card! (meant in a good way, lol!)

Crystal said...

Aww... I just love this !

Shelley said...

Ahhhahahahaha....too funny! I HAVE to get this stamp! It's perfect! heehee
S.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails