Mar 24, 2009

More Magnolia Spring Cards...

Good morning!

Here's the last two Magnolia rubber stamp cards I promised that I'd share today. I just love the cute little images of these stamps and love to color them with my Copic markers! Once again, I paired the images with some of GinaK's sentiment stamps since they work so well together.

This first card uses my favorite nestability shape right now - the curvy rectangles. To me, they are the perfect size and shape for a large image or scene on my cardfront. Can you tell that I'm trying to use up some of my retired SU patterned paper? It's been out on my table and I've been using it a lot the past few weeks and I still have TONS left... lol! I don't mind though because I love the bright colors.

The inside of the card is pretty simplistic but I blinged it up a little with the sateen flowers layered together and colored/shaded with Copics...



Next up is one of my all time favorite cards that I've made recently because of all these cute little critters on it...

Isn't that just fun!? This cutie pie would be my daughter Ashley - she LOVE animals of all kind. We don't have any pets, but she has about a bazillion stuffed animals and wants to be a 'zoo keeper' when she grows up. So, she was definitely the inspiration behind this card.

All of the images are Magnolia rubber stamp images - even their animals are cute! The clouds are Scallop circle punches that I ran through the Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder to make them all 'windy.' The sky is shaded a light blue with Pebble's Pearlescent chalks.

Here's the inside - more birdies and a hungry cat (lol!)...


Thanks for popping in today! I've got some more cards to share tomorrow that I made Monday night for some of StampTV's challenges going on this week.

See you later!
Jessica

3 comments:

Norine said...

both of these cards are so cute love the little animals
Hugs
Norine

Jacque said...

Jessica, both of these cards are just the cutest...thank you so much for sharing...Hugs..Jacque

Denise said...

These cards are so cute! Love the coloring & layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails