Feb 19, 2009

It's Finally HERE!!!

Have you heard the big news??? If not, stop reading and 'run' over to Gina's Blog to read all the details. I can't even tell you how thrilled we all are to have StampTV live. It's been so HARD keeping this amazing news under wraps for the past year let alone the past couple of weeks...
When I started working for Gina last December she already had this concept in mind and was researching and developing how it was all going to come together. It sounded so exciting to me when she described it - but it's even more AMAZING that I ever could have imagined.

And, if StampTV weren't exciting enough, we have more amazing things debuting tonight... GinaK Kits complete with stamps, papers, ribbons, and embellishments! YAHOO!! The first kit is called Floral Frenzy and is very aptly named because when we started working on the details of the kits, we all started getting even more excited!



Gina has a ton of information about the kit and what she'll be adding to her store both on her blog and in her video introducing the first kit - so I'm not going to go into it too much here except to say that we have some new thick cardstock, ladies!!


Can you say Ivory, Chocolate Kiss, and Black Onyx!? Yahoo! It's smoother and thicker than Stampin Up's cardstocks and that's saying something! She is also adding a thinner weight in Ivory as well... ahh, it's almost more than a person can take.... *wink*


Because this is the first GinaK Designs kit, she is including TWO stamp sets in the kit and they are both so beautiful! The styles are both so fresh and fun - you're not going to be able to find a stamping technique that you can't do with this kit!



And, that's where the true beauty of StampTV and Gina's companion kits really is because Gina will be doing weekly tutorials and projects showcasing specific projects that you can make at home with the kit! How fun is that? Taking classes from GinaK herself in the comfort of your home at your convenience ... what could be more perfect?
I hope you'll be able to take the time check out Gina's Design Team's blog roll to see all the fun projects everyone has been working on with the Floral Frenzy kit over this past week. And, as a bonus, there are tons of samples that everyone has been posting in the Gallery over on StampTV - inspiration galore is on the site already!
I'm going to close this mega post off with my sample card for tonight. I'm sorry that the colors are a little washed out. I didn't have the chance to get the photo of my card until a few hours ago after my son's birthday party today ...

Gina's stamps from her Bold Flowers stamp set match the Marvy Blue, Yellow and Green flowers paper punches PERFECTLY as you can see from this card! I stamped the bold stamp in versamark on SU's Rust and Blush cardstock and embossed with SU's Iridescent Ice embossing powder and then punched them out with the flower punches. The centers are just circle punches from my stash because I wanted them to be out of SU's Cocoa cardstock.


The card base is a long Curvy Rectangle nestability that I cut out of SU's Blush and Guava cardstocks. I love this color combination paired with Rust. Here's a closeup of the inside of the card...



How fun is that?! I know both of these stamp sets will be used A LOT!



Have fun checking out our new StampTV site!

Jessica

3 comments:

Melanie said...

very nice write up!! those flowers look great punched!!! love the glitter!

Lee said...

Gorgeous with the glitz!!! LOVE it!!! Already got my order in!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

How totally cool! Love all the glitz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails