Feb 20, 2009

Floral Frenzy Kit 1

Good morning!

I posted my class schedule for GinaK Design's store earlier this morning but had to pop back to share some cards that I've made with Gina's brand new Floral Frenzy Kit! These stamps are amazing and have been so much fun to play with!

First up, is a card that I made using Gina's Technique of the week... Thumping. For my color choice, I went with SU's Really Rust, Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, and Old Olive. I love the softness of all these colors together and had fun sponging and layering colors together.

The inside of the card is all fancy too...

Next up, is the card I shared last night but the photos were terrible so I took some new ones this morning in the natural light. Here's a closeup of the punched out flowers....


Here's that same color combination that I showed on my first card... guava, rust, and blush this time paired with cocoa...


I love it when products work well together and when Gina told me she was specifically designing these images to match Marvy's Blue, Yellow and Green flower punches, I had to add these punches to my stash! They make quick and easy focal points on your cards, don't they? She'll be adding the green flower punch to her online store soon, if she hasn't already.

So, have you joined StampTV yet? If you have, I'd love to be added to your friend list! StampTV is hosted by the some webserver as PaperCraftPlanet, so if you're a member there just use the same password and user name you have on PCP and join in the fun!
Jessica



5 comments:

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

This card is excellent!
I love that stamp set!

Cheers,

Dorothy

P.S. Don't forget, My blog candy draw is tomorrow

Norine said...

love the cards so very pretty
hugs
Norine

Lori Craig said...

your cards are gorgeous... just gorgeous...

Tracey said...

Very pretty cards Jessica!

Unknown said...

Jessica, love your cards and your color choices.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails