Jan 30, 2009

BarnYard Animals Scrapbook Page



I have a quick post tonight with some things I want to make sure to mention here on my blog. Tomorrow I'll be at GinaK Design's Open House all day and am not sure I'll have time to do all this tomorrow. And, I can't do a blog post without some eyecandy, right?

First of all, I want to remind everyone of my Birthday Blog candy that ends tomorrow, Saturday January 31st. I have been forgetting to link the post in my last few blog posts and wanted to make sure to mention it one last time. Check it out if you haven't done so yet. I have really enjoyed reading everyone's comments. Thanks for taking the time to do so.

And, if you're looking for some more awesome blog candy, Gina is having a Copic giveaway on her blog - check it out!

Second, my PaperCraft Planet Sketch ends today -I'll announce the winner tomorrow. I have been enjoying everyone's cards and am glad that I do random numbers to choose the winners because it's so hard to choose!!

Last of all, I will be hostessing a Scrapbook Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers on Sunday, February 1st for their VSBN weekend. If you have a chance - check that out on Sunday. The winner there will get to chose a free GinaK Stamp set of their choice valued at $19.95 or less.

Whew... okay, now on to the eyecandy.... Check out this sparkly chicken -



In honor of my SCS scrapbook challenge coming up, I thought I'd share another layout that I completed recently for my Basic Grey Cupcake 6x6 Scrapbook. This paper has been perfect for all the pages!

For this layout, I used GinaK's Barnyard animals found in Poultry in Motion and Down on the Farm. I love these cute little critters! I stamped in black memento ink and colored with Copic markers and highlighted some of the areas with stickles and some Judikins' straw speckles.


Aren't Gina's chickens perfect for this photo? Here's close-up of two more little chickens...


Here's the second layout - this one of Ashley in the go-cart made me think of Gina's adorable wagon. I had to put a couple of her sheep in the wagon so they could go for a ride...


I used white liquid applique for the white sheep and a grey marker with stardust stickles for the other one.


Have a great weekend!
Jessica

1 comment:

Laurie in MN said...

THe chickens are cute. I like how the pages you made using the farm animals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails