Dec 7, 2008

More Fall cards....

Good morning!

While I was working on uploading and editing photos last night, I came across a few more cards that I made recently with some Stampin Up stamp sets that I thought I'd do a quick blog post about this morning.

The first card is very similar to one that I shared in this post. In fact, it's the same exact card - I just switched the patterned papers around. Just another reason why I love two sided paper! I rarely like to make the same card twice, so with double sided paper I can get 2 looks with one basic design! Ingenious, I tell you! heehee...

This second card is made with an adorable stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog called Happy Blessings. I just love all these delicate little images in the set - I couldn't resist it! All of the images stamped together make a nice little scene, don't they? I colored with Copic markers and used my SU marker spritzer to add some splatters on the top note die cut, but I wish I hadn't done that. Live and learn, right?

Tonight starts the sneak peeks for the new GinaK stamp sets that will be released this Thursday, November 11th. I can't wait to show you what I've been working on and see what everyone else comes up with!

See you later!
Jessica

1 comment:

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome cards Jessica! Excellent coloring on that second one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails