Nov 10, 2008

Thursday's Stampin Up Class Cards

Good afternoon!


I'm having my monthly Stampin Up class this Thursday, November 13th at my home starting at 4:00. For more information and to sign up, email me at jessjean12@gmail.com or give me a call at 608 772-2906. I'd love to see you then!



We'll be making these two cards together at the class. I'm keeping this month's cards quick and and simple since my class date happened to be the same date at GinaK's Release Party that I have to 'be' at online! I have a challenge that I'll be posting during the party.

Speaking of Gina's Release... check back in early tomorrow morning as the sneak peeks will begin at midnight tonight! I've been stamping all weekend and have lots of fun things to show everyone - and I know the other Design Team members have been hard at work getting ready too!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica



1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Your cards are so sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails