Dec 27, 2008

Just for you...

Good morning!

Here's the last Penny Black Christmas cards I made this year with my new stamp set. I love to challenge myself to make at least one card with each image in a stamp set when I purchase a new set.

This is one of my very favorite images of the entire stamp set - that mouse taking a nap on the present just cracks me up... It probably sums up how many of us are feeling right about now - wore out from all the Christmas preparations and celebrations! lol!


The star stamp is from a SU Christmas set - the name escapes me right now though. I stamped the stars in white Stazon ink on the vellum and then glued it to a SU Pacific Point piece of paper cut to the same size as the vellum. I love how it softened the bright blue.

All the other images were stamped in Black Versafine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder and colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is a Heidi Grace saying.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! I feel exactly like the mouse today- :) Your cards are very nice!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails