Dec 25, 2008

Have a Jolly Holly Christmas!!

Merry Christmas morning!!

I have a fun card to share with you this morning. I stamped the scene with two new Hero Arts stamp sets that I recently found at Archivers. A few days ago, I shared the other scene card made with the same stamps. They were both so much fun to create and color.


Just look at those little owls - aren't they fun? They just had to be decorated with glitter, stickles, and googlie eyes! All the images were stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copics. The snow is liquid applique with SU's Irridescent Ice embossing powder added before I heat set it to bring out the puffiness of the applique.

The card size is 5.5 x 7.5 to accomodate the 5x7 photos of my kids that I'm including in them for Grandma & Grandpa. The edge of the card is lined with Krylon's Silver Leafing pen.

Have a very Merry Christmas with your family today!
Jessica

1 comment:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Very cute card! The owls are just so great and I LOVE the goggle eyes and of corse "GLITTER"!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails