Sep 13, 2008

Family Mini book

Good morning!

A few days ago, I shared my Dad mini book and today I'm going to show you another one I made the same weekend as the Family one. Notice the similar elements? Same papers, tags, Copic Markers - a whole new look!

This time I used Rupa's Many Happy Returns stamp set and stamped all the images in Versafine Black ink and embossed with Clear Embossing powder. I love this retro stamp set and the sayings that are in the set. I had to modify the saying shown in the photo below of all four of us to say "We blend so well together."

I used School photos of my kids from this past year. First Grade for Ashley and Fifth grade for Isaiah. In the spring, their school offers an additional photo session where siblings can be photographed together. They print out the photos on a few fun papers. My favorite sheets are the epoxy tags and stickers. I used a few of them in this book.

I found all kinds of funky fibers to use to decorate the tags. When the book is closed it looks like it needs a haircut! LOL!

Sorry again for the wonky photos... but I know you can get the general idea....

Have a great rest of your day!

Jessica


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails