Sep 14, 2008

Country Pumpkins Trio

Good morning!

I'm sure you're sick of seeing paper pieced pumpkins from me, but here's some more! Sorry - but I LOVE this technique with Rupa's pumpkins from her So Grateful set! Obviously, right? This paper is from the Imported Rhythm Black Market paper from GinaK Designs.

I actually shared these 3 cards during Gina's Release party and thought I'd post them here for you to see too.

Since I stamped the pumpkins on three different patterned papers, I HAD to use them all, because remember I have a problem throwing away stuff... yeah, that's right. I've mentioned that a few thousand times already to you... heehee!

Just a short post today. Today is my first time teaching a new group of 4 year olds for Sunday School. I'm going to miss my class from last year - they were so much fun. It's going to be lots of fun though, as this is also the first day that my son Isaiah will be joining me as a room helper. I'm looking forward to seeing him interact with the kids. He's excited - and so am I!

I'll be posting my class schedule for this week a little later today with some samples - so check back later, if you're interested.

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

Jessica





3 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

I could never get tired of your creations! I am loving your paper pieced pumpkins myself! They are just gorgeous!

Ahhh what a wonderful age for teaching SS! I taught age 5 for the longest time! It was soo much fun!

Christi Flores said...

OMG!! These are fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I really like the paper piecing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails