Sep 26, 2008

Ashley

Good morning!

I don't have anything new to share today, so I thought I'd pull out a few favorite scrapbook pages I did recently of my daughter Ashley. She is quite the little model and enjoys posing for me when I get the camera out.





When she found out I was teaching a Copic Coloring Technique class on Tuesday night at Gina's store, she wanted to show everyone how good her coloring skills are too! So, she stamped Elmo and Zoe with the inks of her choice and pulled out her colored pencils and went to work. Looks pretty good, don't you think! LOL! She did a great job and is very artistic already at 7 years old!

She told me to take them to Gina's store to show my 'stamping ladies' that she knows how to color really well, too. When I told my husband, he laughed and said that she obviously doesn't have low self esteem issues... heehee!



Have a great day - I'm off to teach my Stop & Stamp Class at GinaK Designs Store in McFarland. I hope I'll see you there!

Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- Ashley, GREAT job with your coloring. Beautiful photos your mom took of you also!!!
Keep up the great work!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful art.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails