Jul 5, 2008

Here I am...


... posting my very first blog entry thanks to Alicia & Gina! Thanks, Girls, for pushing this reluctant blogger into finally taking the plunge into blogging!

After several months of prodding from Gina to get a blog started, Alicia volunteered to help me by being my own personal blog designer - how lucky am I? I can't wait to see what she's got in store for my blog's design!

Along with being a Stampin Up Demo, I am blessed to have the opportunity to teach a large variety of classes at GinaK Designs store ranging from rubber stamping techniques to mini scrapbooks. I am excited to have the opportunity to share some of my favorite projects with you on my very own blog.
Thanks for the push, Gina, and thank you, Alicia, for having pity on me and helping me get started!
Jessica
Card Details: Friendship Bouquet (GKD), Versafine Black Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Copic Markers, Bazzil Textured paper, K& Co. DSP, Nestabilites, CraftT Metallic Embossing Paste, Crystal Lacquer


4 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Good for you. I am adding you to my reader so I won't miss a thing.

Cheers,
Theresa

Michelle said...

Hi Jessica!! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, which is also new! I remember Gina saying on her blog that she wanted you to start one, so glad you did! It looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog land! I love your "stuff."

Anonymous said...

Love your stuff...I am glad the girls pushed you to be a blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails