Jan 29, 2014

Fuzzy Christmas!


Good morning!

I know Christmas is over but since several of my favorite Cocoa the Mouse stamp sets are being retired over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, I thought I'd better pull them out and get to playing with them while I still can link the stamps to the online store!  This one is from the adorable Santa's Helper stamp set.  

Isn't he cute, peeking out from the hat?!

Card Details
Stamps: Santa's Helper (SNSS)
Ink: Versafine
Cardstock: PTI; October Afternoon
Other: Sewing machine; PTI pinking border; Copics; Crochet thread; buttons

I hope you have a chance to take advantage of the retirement sale!

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jessica Cocoa is so sweet there, and I love your non-traditional colours here.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails