Dec 24, 2008

more Penny Black Christmas Cards

Good morning!

Here's some more of the Penny Black Christmas cards that I made a few weeks ago. I just love that stamp set and know I will get lots of use with it over the holidays in the future. Her images are adorable and were lots of fun coloring!

The first two cards, show some fun Cuttlebug embossing with a DCWV metallic paper pack that I recently picked up. The texture of the paper along with the embossing is really stunning together. I love how quickly it was to make too!

All the images were stamped in Versafine Black ink and embossed with SU's Iridescent Ice embossing powder - so there's a hint of sparkle to the images. The coloring is done with copics and I used Sakura's glue pen and Doodlebug's Glitters to highlight some of the parts of the stamped images.

This last little puppy card was a super quick one because I used some scraps from my 12x12 calendar project of my husbands that I had laying on my desk. I glued the strips down - which just happened to be the perfect size and then drew stitched lines with Sakura's Black Glaze pen. This pen is so fun and dries quickly with a shine to it, which is really cool in my book. The heart punchout, flower, and ribbon were all scraps on my desk too - but they all worked great together to make a quick and easy card. Love it when it all comes together so quickly and easily!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Christmas Eve!
Jessica
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails