Dec 1, 2014

friends 'till the end.


Good morning!

December 1st means another new Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try!  


I took some liberties with the sketch on my card for today, but the inspiration was totally drawn from the sketch and my desire to use these two RC dies on my card:




When I saw the circles in the sketch, I immediately thought about the new Circle Garland and knew I wanted to use it on my card - even though the balls are much smaller than the ones in the sketch.  I also wanted to use the new Chevron Borders because they are fantastic!  I pulled out an older October Afternoon Christmas paper pack and when I saw this paper with the Snowmen, I knew I needed to use it as well!  

While putting the card together, it became pretty evident that I wouldn't be able to put the sentiment where it's supposed to according to the sketch, so I put it in the center since it nestled so well in the curve of the chevron.  I love the play on words this "friends to the end" sentiment has when you think about how 'short' a snowman's life is... haha!



To see all the other designer's samples that they made with the new SFYTT, please hop over to the Reverse Confetti blog.  You'll find all the details on how to enter your card there as well!

Have a great day!
Jessica

4 comments:

Vankleeck6 said...

I love this card! The circle garland is on my wish list...have thought it has a retro feel and reminds me of childhood decorations, so I think it is perfect with this OA paper! This card is magical!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those die cuts Jessica - they complement the paper beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Jenny said...

Love the sparkly circle garland! Adorable card Jessica! Hugs, Jenny

Beckie Williams said...

You did a fabulous job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails