Aug 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti August Color Challenge


Good morning!

Today, a brand new Color challenge begins over on the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the fabulous colors Jen has picked for us for this month:



I decided to pull out my favorite Be a Barista stamp set again for this card and paper pieced it with some red patterned paper.  I added some shading to the cup with Copics and added the 'liquid' image with a light brown ink but wish I would have used black since I had to go over it several times with a W6 marker to darken it.  Then, I used a white gel pen for the heart 'cream.'

Such a fun color combo!  I hope you get a chance to play along with us!

Check out all the other designers' cards using the challenge colors as well as all the information on how to play along with us for the next few weeks!

Have a happy weekend!
Jessica

Card details
Stamps: Be a Barista (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Versafine
Card stock: Vellum; PaperTrey Ink solid and patterned
Other: Sewing machine; The Twinery gold shimmer twine; PTI impression plate; Verve label die; Copics; lace; gold polka dot washi tape (SU); SU gold sequins


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

now aren't you clever tucking that polka washi tape there...I thought it was the SU metallic vellum! I adore your card Jessica...sooooo fun.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jessica - this is wonderful! Striking colours and amazing design.
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I adore your use of vellum here... gorgeous inspiration!
=] Michele

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I adore your use of vellum here.. gorgeous!
=] Michele

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Jess. Love the great textures with the dry embossed vellum, the lace... just perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails