Jul 1, 2014

Reverse Confetti News and July Sketch Challenge


Hi there!

I have some fun news to share today:


When Jen contacted me a few weeks ago to invite me to join her Reverse Confetti Challenge Crew for the next 6 months, I jumped at the chance!  I love cutesy stamps and Reverse Confetti has quite a few of them with more coming each month!  What an honor - thanks, Jen!

Now, onto the business of today.  The new July Sketch for You to Try is a super versatile one, don't you think?




I pulled out my must have Be a Barista stamp set - it's one of my favorite Reverse Confetti stamp set.  I used my 'go-to technique' with line art stamp sets: paper piecing and Copic coloring.  I love patterned papers and enjoy altering them a bit with the stamped images and Copic coloring.  As you can see, I flipped the sketch for my card.  I wanted the green patterned paper on the left side of the coffee cup for some reason! lol!

To see the full details on the sketch as well as the other designers' samples please check out the Reverse Confetti blog!

Have a great day!
Jessica

Card Details
Stamps: Be a Barista (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Versafine; Black Colorbox chalk
Card stock: PaperTrey Ink
Other: PTI felt & heart die; RC notebook edge die; Wild Orchid flowers; corner rounder; May Arts silk ribbon; 1" circle punch for leaves

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jessica...congrats! Your card is gorgeous...one of my FAVorite RC sets!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo pretty! love your mix of papers and those flowers. Your pieced up mug is darling!

buggin2stamp said...

Congrats Jessica! So well deserved! I am always inspired by your work. Looking forward to seeing what you share over the next 6 months.
Melissa

Jill Norwood said...

Congratulations! And what a wonderful card! Love this stamp set too!!!! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your new DT post Jessica - love your colours on this beautiful card :-)!!
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails