Jun 17, 2014

Coffee & Friends.


Good morning!

My card today was a very fun one to make, using some old products along with some new ones!  I recently ordered a few stamp sets from Reverse Confetti that I've had on my wish list for quite a while now.  I decided to play along with RC's sketch challenge for June:


While the sketch challenge is over now, I still love the sketch, don't you?  I used some very old Stampin Up patterned/textured paper from my stash along with several SU ribbons to match.


I used the Be a Barista stamp set on my card - love that coffee cup with the variety of drink images!  I stamped in Versafine black ink and clear embossed it to help the images pop against the textured paper.  

Have a great day!
Jessica

Card Details
Stamps: Be a Barista (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Versafine; Versamagic brown ink for shading
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Other: Detail clear embossing powder; copics; SU ribbons; PTI circle tag; SNSS bookmark & more die; Basic Grey Buttons; May Arts twine; Want2Scrap Pearls; Wild Orchids roses; sewing machine



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jessica, I love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your card Jessica, and I do agree with your sentiment :-)
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails