Mar 23, 2014

Thanks for the pick me up.


Good morning!

I have another card to share with you today using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' new Pick me Up stamp set with the coordinating dies - I just love this sweet little set!  For my card today, I went with pinks & lavenders - colors I never pair together but should more often because I liked how it turned out!  lol!


I think you can see from this photo that I used linen white card stock for the coffee cup - love that texture. The frame is from Paper Smooches and the patterned paper is from PaperTrey Ink - gotta love polka dots, right!?  The shaped sequins are from Hero Arts (from my stash from YEARS ago, I doubt if they are still available as I haven't seen them anywhere). I also used SNSS' new Borders & Backgrounds stamp set with its coordinating die behind the vellum sentiment strip.  Such a fun card to make!

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely warm toned card Jessica - and a great sentiment panel with the stamped die cut behind it.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails